Reduce lighting maintenance and downtime by replacing your old 1000W or 2000W metal halide fixtures at up to 130′ with a single lens, 28 pound light.
One of the brightest lights in the world, the SuperLux high bay maximizes the foot candles at the working plane with directional beam spread, delivering 96,000 lumens with 600 watts.
Sourcing only the best components, the SuperLux is proven to withstand the harshest industrial environments.
Request a free quote today to receive pricing and information from a sales representative.
Options & Specs
VOLTAGE: Low Volt (120-277V), High Volt (277-480V)
WATTAGE: 450W & 600W
COLOUR TEMP: 5000K (Standard), 4000K (Optional)
BEAM SPREAD: 30/60/90/120 Degree
LENS: Glass, Polycarbonate, Diffuser
VISOR: Optional for Mast Lighting
BRACKET: Standard or Heavy Duty Custom Bracket
CABLE: Pig Tail Extension & Junction Box Options
Content Page Download
Download the SuperLux content page.
SuperLux Spec Sheet
Download the SuperLux spec sheet.
Email a sales rep and receive a free quote.
Demo Offer: Try 4 Lights Free for 60 Days!
- High Ceilings
- Mast Lighting
- Long-Range Flood Light (Visor Optional)
- Overhead Travelling Cranes
- Indoor & Outdoor (IP65)
- Cold Storage or High Temperature (-30°C to +65C)
- Japanese Built LED Chipset (Nichia)
- LED Driver Designed in Taiwan (MeanWell)
- Industry Leading Luminous Efficacy: 160lm/W
- DLC Premium, UL, ETL, cETL Certified for both Canada & the USA
- Temperature Rating up to +65°C With Remote Driver Option
Our low failure rate of less than 1% is backed by the best warranty in the industry. The details of any warranty policy are critical when you experience lighting issues.
- Unmatched 5-Year Warranty
- Repair and Replace (Ships Free)
- Courtesy Advance Replacement Fixture
- Custom Heavy Duty Bracket
- Surge Suppressor
- Safety Cable
- Pigtail/Cable Extensions
- Junction Box