LED Lights are quickly becoming the go-to lighting for most people in their homes, businesses, and vehicles.
Why LED Lights are becoming so popular:
- LED (Light-emitting Diode): It is a solid-state type of lighting that uses a semiconductor to convert electricity into light. LED lights can be 6-7 times more energy-efficient and cut energy use by more than 80% when compared to conventional incandescent lights.
- Last 25 times longer than traditional bulbs: Good quality LED’s have a useful life of around 25,000 hours or more which means that they will last more than 25 times longer than traditional bulbs almost 3 more years with the lights on all the time.
- Energy Efficient: LED lights use energy far more efficiently with very little wasted heat compared to incandescent bulbs that release 90% of their energy as heat.
- Small Environmental Impact: LED Lights contain no mercury and are made from non-toxic materials that are recyclable which helps them to have a much smaller environmental impact compared to incandescent bulbs. LED Lights also produce very little infrared light and close to no UV emissions, so they are great for shining light on sensitive objects.
- Made for Rugged Environments: LED Lights are extremely durable and built with sturdy components that are made to withstand shock and vibration. They can also operate effectively in extremely cold environments and extremely hot temperatures.
- Designed to be flexible: LED Lights are designed so that you can focus the light where you need it to be. You can make sure that an area can be well lit all around or if you want you can spotlight the light to one specific spot. It is completely up to you.
- Instant Light: LED Lights brighten up immediately when powered on. There is no waiting for the light to warm up, instead, it is instant full brightness when you need it. You can also switch LED Lights on and off frequently without affecting the LED’s lifetime or light emissions.