Food Processing Light
Proven to last against harsh sanitation
- NSF Food Grade LED Exceeds the Latest Regulations
- L70 Lifespan of 100,000 Hours
- IP69K Highest Level of Protection Against Water and High-Pressure Washdown
- CRI 93 High Color Rendering for Inspection Zones
- Certifications – NSF P442, ETL, cETL, DLC Listing, 5-Year Warranty
Proven to last against harsh sanitation requirements in the food industry, while increasing lighting output levels of up to 240 Watts and CRI 93.
Request a free quote today to receive pricing and information from a sales representative.
Options & Specifications
Delivering up to 30,000 Lumens
VOLTAGE: Low Volt (120-277V), High Volt (277-480V)
WATTAGE: Available from 70W up to 240W
COLOR TEMP: 5000K (Standard), 4000K (Optional)
BEAM SPREAD: 90 & 120 Degree (Standard)
LENS: Polycarbonate Optical Lens
BRACKET: Heavy Duty Custom Bracket
CABLE: Pigtail Extension
Components & Performance
Sourcing the Best Components
- Japanese Built LED Chipset (Nichia)
- Powder Coated Materials; no harmful substances or chemicals
- DLC Premium, UL, ETL, cETL Certified for both Canada & the USA
- Shatterproof Polycarbonate Lens
- No Exposed Screw Holes; Corrosion Resistant and Streamlined Body Design
Designed for Food Processing Plants
LED high bay lighting for NSF applications
Trusted by the world’s largest Food Processing Plants including meat packing plants, rendering, slaughterhouse, food packaging & paper plants.
Ideal for High Bay lighting anywhere the NSF standards are required, including inspection areas, washdown zones, freezers and more.
How to Buy?
We sell to national distributors such as Guillevin, Wesco, Rexel, Graybar and more. We’ll work with your local distributor representative of choice throughout the United States and Canada.
Contact a product representative today for more questions and information about your specific application.
Downloads & Resources
Download IES Files
Download the Food Processing Light IES files.
FPL Spec Sheet
Download the FPL spec sheet.
Email a sales rep and receive a free quote.
Try 4 Lights Free for 60 Days
About LED in Action
Since 2008, LED in Action has provided customizable solutions to the industrial market for some of the toughest and harshest environments in North America. Our rugged products are currently distributed through most national distributors, as well as local distributors throughout Canada and the United States.