SuperLux High Bay
Double the Output. half the weight.
- 600 Watt 96,000 Lumen LED
- High Ceiling Applications 60′ to 130’+
- Directional Beam Spread Maximizes Foot Candles at the Working Plane
- Single Lens, 28lb Replacement for 1500W Metal Halide
Reduce lighting maintenance and downtime by replacing your old 1000W metal halide fixtures at up to 130 feet with a single lens, 28-pound fixture.
Request a free quote today to receive pricing and information from a sales representative.
Options & Specifications
Delivering up to 96,000 Lumens
- VOLTAGE: Low Volt (120-277V), High Volt (277-480V)
- WATTAGE: 600W
- COLOR TEMP: 5000K (Standard), 4000K (Optional)
- BEAM SPREAD: 30, 60, 90, 120 Degree
- LENS: Glass, Polycarbonate, Diffuser
- VISOR: Optional for Mast Lighting
- BRACKET: Standard or Heavy Duty Custom Bracket
- CABLE: Pigtail Extension & Junction Box Options
Components & Performance
Sourcing the Best Components
- Inventronics LED Driver
- Industry-Leading Luminous Efficacy: 160lm/W
- DLC Premium, UL, ETL, cETL Certified for both Canada & the USA
- Temperature Rating up to +65°C with Remote Driver Option
- 5-Year Warranty
Designed for Heavy Industrial Plants
LED High Bay Lighting for High Ceilings
Trusted by the world’s largest Heavy Industrial Plants including Steel, Mining, Paper plants and more.
Ideal for replacing 1000W+ Metal Halide lights at ceiling heights over 60’.
How To Buy?
We sell to national distributors such as Guillevin, Wesco, Rexel, Graybar and more. We’ll work with your local distributor representative of choice throughout the United States and Canada.
Contact a product representative today for more questions and information about your specific application.
Downloads & Resources
Download IES Files
Download the SuperLux IES Files.
SuperLux Spec Sheet
Download the SuperLux spec sheet.
Email a sales rep and receive a free quote.
Try 4 Lights Free for 60 Days
About LED in Action
Since 2008, LED in Action has provided customizable solutions to the industrial market for some of the toughest and harshest environments in North America. Our rugged products are currently distributed through most national distributors, as well as local distributors throughout Canada and the United States.